Friday, July 29, 2011

Fast Times At Ridgemont High...

Or actually the Library...I had to check out A Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. I am actually pretty excited to read this novel. I haven't had a good book in a while due to lack of funds. All the series I read I currently can't afford the new releases....AND IT IS KILLING ME! If you would like to donate to my tuition fund you can here. I really do need help. Anywho...trying to not let that get me down and stay focused on school.
Here is the shots from my look today:
 Mood Ring - Vintage (Free)
White Stone Ring - Claire's (.10)
Golden Cocktail Ring - Cumberland Jewelry Stand (2.00)
Leather Wrap - Found Scraps - (Free)
Charm Bracelet - Vintage - (passed down to me)
Beaded Bracelet - Claire's - (.10)







Top - Boyfriend's Sweater - Free
Dress - Lani/Goodwill - $6.00
Socks - Target - $1.99
Bag - Nine West / Goodwill - $3.00
Shoes - Wanted/Goodwill - $4.00
Sunglasses - Cumberland Mall - $4.00
Necklace - Father's - Passed Down

I may do another update later but lookbook.nu makes you wait. If you want to hype my look there should be a button somewhere if not you can do it here. Back to studying :D

♡Ashley ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment